Updated December 8, 2020
Welcome to 4 Seasons!
In these challenging times we have made many adjustments to continue to serve our customers in a safe and responsible manner. We need your help too!
- We have a small space, if you notice our shop full of customers, please be patient and we will assist you on a first come first served basis.
- We will have a concierge at the door during busy times to direct you. If the shop is full, we will take your name and phone number and send you a text when we are ready to serve you.
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance from other customers
- Wear your mask. Covering both your mouth and nose.
- If you have a fever or symptoms of Covid-19, please stay home.
Changes We’ve Made
- We have created more space on our floor to encourage social distancing. Our outerwear has been moved to our upstairs retail space.
- We are sanitizing all of our pens, clipboards, and other frequently touched items.
- Our staff is wearing masks to protect ourselves and our customers. We appreciate you doing the same.
- 4 seasons rents all of our equipment on a pay on return basis. Therefore, we do not do reservations for rentals. You can pick up alpine (downhill) ski rentals and snowboard rentals the day before you ski starting at 2pm the day before.
- Cross country skis, sleds, and snowshoe rentals are a 24 hour rental and are also pay on return and we do not do reservations.
- You can print and fill out your rental forms before you arrive. These are available on our website 4sro.com. These forms are also available upon arrival.